A fun and rocking course that includes high-quality audio tracks, scores (including guitar and bass tab) and an accompanying power point presentation.
This course is aimed at students between grades 5– 9 but is likely to be useful for higher ages as well as instrumental tutors.
In detail it covers the following:
Powerpoint PDF (colour and black + white version included):
– Brief History of Blues music
– 12 Bar Blues structure
– Blues ‘groove pattern’
– Blues walking basslines
– Straight and Shuffle rhythms
– Blues ‘turnarounds’
– Call and Response improvisation
– Improvising with the Major pentatonic scale
– Final piece combining all elements above
– Suggestions for how to compose a Blues piece
– 10 professionally recorded Mp3 files including examples and backing tracks
– 7 scores with additional tab for guitarists and bassists
I hope this course is helpful for your lessons and please contact me if you have any questions!
FREE PREVIEW INCLUDES: 2 Scores/Tabs, 1 Mp3 audio file, 4 pages of powerpoint PDF
To download a sample of the book or buy a full copy visit: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Boogie-Monster-Rock-Along-To-The-12-Bar-Blues-3401467